Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Arachnophobia.. and men :)

Basically... :) sorry this makes me laugh. There are spiders, and there are men. And for some odd reason, through space and all eternity; they cannot get along :D So there was a story of this boy, and he saw a spider (size of a dime) and he continued to scream his girly scream, find 5 shoes and smash the spider repeatedly :) Now that is what i call Arachnophobia :) Can someone out there please explain to me the logic of why grown men and spiders cannot get along? I will give a candy bar to whoever gives me the best explanation :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok I tried to comment before and it wouldn't let me so if you see this comment then Yay! It worked!

    A: Guys have been taught at a young age to kill spiders (usually for mother or sister) and so it's habit.

    B: Guys are jealous of how hairy spiders are and therefore kill them so no one will see and realize how unmanly the guys are in comparison (for some reason it is considered manly to be hairy)

    C: Darn. I had a really good one but I forgot it since it wouldn't let me post it yersterday. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason is simple: The simplest way to seem tough is to kill everything tougher than you.

    ReplyDelete