Wednesday, December 15, 2010

that liquid red substance.

So i don't know if any of you know my cuz, but Smours is so much fun :) Anyways, so i remember when i was working at LIBERTY LAND, way back when... Anyways, so she was working with me that day and i remember her getting just a little tiny nosebleed... this was not small. Once her nose started bleeding, it didn't stop. And i'm not just talking about a regular nosebleed, no like massive. Like the sink, the mirror, the floor; it was all covered in blood... And it just kept coming up, like the when moses turned the sea to blood. Yeah, it was like that... Just to let you know. I am NOT AT ALL anywhere near being a doctor or a nurse in the future, i CANNOT STAND BLOOD. It sickens me, so imagine me in there seeing that and just so scared. I honestly thought she was going to die... i was so scared, i had a friend there to comfort me though; he helped a lot. it turned out that everything was alright after all the ambulances and the m.e.'s checked her out.
So if any of you ever see me jump up around blood, or if it's a nosebleed i'll just get out of your way, because that was a very traumatizing experience for me... I ask that you not make fun of it, please. It still scares me till this day, like i just had a major nosebleed and just freaked out and panicked. So I am sorry that i will not be able to help you, but i hope you get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment