Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lucky, the fish

Basically some of you are wondering why the heck do i have virtual fish on my profile?!?!?!? Well i will tell you. First of all because it's cool and second, these fish are my friends, they are not food and they love my blog; they are frequent followers :). If you would ever wish to feed my fish just scroll the mouse over the screen and click, food will appear and they will be happy. I have continued to name my fish so that i will not forget them and they will be forever with me. :)

Black fish- Vader
Yellow fish- fish 1
Yellow fish- fish 2
White fish- Snowflake
Red fish- Miss Scarlet
Green fish- the Grinch
Tan fish- Cookie
I want to tell you all a long story. jk :) its not too long. Anyways, my sister got a fish at one of my dads SEVEN PEAKS Promotions; we then put it in our car. Two days later we discovered the fish in the car. still alive. (bear in mind that the temperatures outside were over 100 degrees at this time). Shocked that the fish lived, we named it Lucky. Lucky has been with us for a little over 4 months now. In that time period it has lived in a 6 inch aquarium, was not fed for a consecutive 2 weeks and while changing the water, might've got dropped in the garbage disposal. Only to be rescued moments before it turned on... This fish will not die... EVER! The average lifespan of a goldfish is about 2 weeks, i don't know why and i don't know how; but you will be updated as to how Lucky's life will play out. I think he truly lives up to his name :)

1 comment:

  1. The whole goldfish only live a few weeks is bull- trust me. My friend had a goldfish that they forgot to feed for like 2 months and it still lived! I also have two goldfish and they are not exactly fed consecutively either. Still they live on. It's been like 3 months already. So Lucky should live for a while :)

    ReplyDelete