Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Spirit of CHRISTmas

Christmas Eve, or as my brother likes to call it [Christmas Adam ;) ] Haha i love him :) Anyways, Christmas Eve was spent at my Grandma's house. Now those who have met my grandma know what a scatterbrain she is :P That's not mean, its the truth. So we got to go over to her house for Christmas Adam; that was fun, i actually had a pretty good time. I got to show up my cousin with my singing skills ;) Take that Aunt Cay. The entire time home we were singing carols and christmas songs, i wouldn't trade it for anything :)
Christmas Night, basically i am a total child. I could not sleep the entire night! i went to bed at (pondering)... i think 1 or so. Then i was up the entire time, so excited for Christmas. It's my favorite season and i just love it :) We ended up opening presents at 3:30... It wasn't for my doing this year either, it was Princess Rapunzel ;)
Christmas Day... wow. Well this Christmas has been the best since, oh idk. ever. When i walked into the Christmas tree, i saw a beautiful cedar chest. My parents had gotten me my own hope chest. :' ) Those of you who don't know what a hope chest is, its my own personal chest; one to fill my depression glass*, my scrapbooks, all my journals and my treasure box :) My treasure box is a box full of every letter that anyones ever given me, so if you want to be part of my future you should write me a letter (in the mail ;) jk) You should write me one :).
My hope chest was the best part about my Christmas, i love it so much. And it means the world to me that my parents would get one for me :) I love you guys, so much.

Merry Christmas, remember the Spirit of Christ

*- Depression glass, glass made in the great depression and since it wasn't worth anything they made so much that it took over the stores. They ended handing them out in movie theatres for popcorn bowls. I love mine :) It's a beautiful gold-yellow color and their so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment